Measles is spreading in the community. There have been 34 confirmed cases of measles in Auckland.
If you or your family think you have measles, stay in your car and call our reception on 09 585 0188.
You may have measles if you have
- One or more of the following: cough, coryza, conjuctivitis or white spots in the mouth(Koplik’s spots)
- On time vaccination for your children
- If your child is four and above and had not had a MMR vacccine please contact the clinic to discuss.
- If you are under 50, and never had a MMR please contact the clinic.
- If you are travelling with a baby who is 12 months contact us.