Measles Update 69 Confirmed Rise in Measles Cases,. There has been a rise in linear progression, at an average 2 confirmed cases a day. The majority (42) are in the west and the rest (19) in the rest of Auckland.
You may have measles if you have
- One or more of the following: cough, coryza, conjunctivitis or white spots in the mouth(Koplik’s spots)
If you or your family think you have measles,
- stay at home, and away from non immune people
- Isolation if required until the end of day 4 (day 0 is when the rash appears)
- Inform your household contacts that they may have measles so they can watch for symptoms.
- If you arrive at Eastmed Doctors stay in your car and call our reception on 09 585 0188.